Nominated amongst the Top three Polytechnics in the state of Haryana, CDL Government Polytechnic Nathusari Chopta, a co-educational Technical institute , was established under the aegis of Department of Technical Education Haryana and is situated at just 1.5 KM on the outskirts of village Nathusari Chopta and 18 KM from ISBT Sirsa . An “Oasis in the Desert lands”, lush green lawns, exotic ambience on the of spread of 23 acres, this temple of learning is a divine blend of spirituality and intellect.
After coming into existence during the year 2002 with a humble beginning, the institute emerged as a pioneering educational hub for the rural masses of this part of the world. The establishment of this institute not only brought job oriented subsidized at the door step of rural people but also gave wings to the desires of those who were kept aloof from the quality education . Equipped with the well trained , Professional and committed faculty , The institute is making stride in delivery of knowledge through innovative teaching methodologies with state of the art teaching aids.
- To imbibe Technical skills through “Learning by Doing”.
- To be receptive & responsive to assimilate and apply Technical Knowledge efficaciously at the work place.
- To inculcate learning abilities for the acquisition of advanced levels of technical education and career progression.
- To impart soft skills to instill sense of responsibility, strengthening team work and cultivating essential human values.
- To foster networking between industry, alumni, institutions and other stake holders.
- To promote the institute as a pioneer technical institute with a state of art infrastructure to facilitate a conducive teaching learning environment.
To impart authentic, employable Technical Education by means of innovative, reliable and contemporary resources to ensure holistic development of all the stake holders and society at large.
Computer Engg.: Visit of NBA accreditation team is scheduled on 7th & 8th March 2020.
ECE: Applying for NBA accreditation in the year i.e. 2020.
Electrical Engg.: Applying for NBA accreditation in the year i.e. 2020.
Civil Engg.: This course started in 2014 so still not eligible to apply for NBA accreditation.
Mechanical Engg.: The Workshop Block of Mechanical branch is under process. As soon as it is completed the institute will apply for NBA accreditation.